Our Lady of the Lake church has had to implement a reservation system for its six Christmas masses because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Worshippers cannot be admitted without a reservation, capacity is limited and two masses are already at capacity.
The Christmas mass schedule is 4, 6 and 10 p.m. on Christmas Eve and then at 12 midnight, 9 and 10:30 a.m. and 12 noon on Christmas day.
OLL has let parishioners know that they may not be able to attend the Christmas mass that they normally attend. The state of New Jersey has set the current capacity of OLL at 150 people and the church has already reached that capacity for the 4 and 6 p.m. services.
The 4 p.m. mass on will be live-streamed and made available from its website for all who opt to worship at any time remotely.
You can make a reservation from any computer, tablet or smartphone that has internet connection. There is a maximum of 150 people for each mass. If that maximum has already been reached, you will see “0” in the Open Spots column and no further reservations are possible. To make a reservation for mass, follow the instructions below.
1. Visit the website ParishReservations.com/LadyLakeNJ
2. Click on “Make a Reservation”
3. Click on the “Reserve” button next to the Mass you’d like to attend. If there is no “Reserve” button, it means that the maximum capacity has already been reached and we cannot accommodate any more people.
4. Type your name, e-mail or cell phone number and how many people in your group. Please note that the maximum is 10 people per reservation. If you need more than 10 simply make multiple reservations.
5. Click on the “Submit” button
6. A reservation confirmation will be shown which you may print. Please bring a copy of this with you when you come to church for the Mass.
Again, please note that you need to make a reservation to attend Christmas Mass because of the COVID pandemic restrictions. We cannot admit anyone without a reservation. If you are unable to access the system for any reason, contact all the Parish Office (973-239-5696) during regular business hours or email ([email protected]) and a staff member will be happy to assist you.