A virtual open house is planned for Thursday, January 28 at 6:30 p.m. for families to learn more about the Geyer Family YMCA Early Learning Center. Families with children 3 months to 4 years old are encouraged to attend. Attendees will be able to virtually tour the facility, meet teachers, and ask questions.
The Geyer Family YMCA Early Learning Center offers affordable childcare. Capacity and certain activities like language and swim will be limited while COVID guidelines are in place. The YMCA Early Learning Center strictly follows public health and CDC guidelines for childcare.
The Center features:
- Experienced, nurturing staff
- Large, bright, and open classrooms
- Full gymnasium and on-site warm pool (pool is temporarily closed due to COVID)
- Open year-round; 7:30 am-6:00 pm Mon-Fri
- Staff background checks and secure entrance
- Inclusive environment with respect for cultural diversity
- Coming Soon in 2021: Outdoor inclusive playground.
The YMCA Early Learning Center utilizes The Creative Curriculum®, a developmentally appropriate, comprehensive curriculum centered around exploration and discovery in an environment that is nurturing, responsive, and intentional. To learn more about the Early Learning Center visit https://www.montclairymca.org/early-learning-center/.
The Y is committed to helping everyone achieve their potential. Financial assistance is available.
Registration for the Virtual Open House is required. To register, complete our registration form; you will then be directed to register on Zoom. For more information contact Justine Biendon, Early Learning Center Director at [email protected]
Photo: YMCA of Montclair