- Sunday, April 7: 10:15 a.m. service of Lenten reflection. Pastor Lynn Rubier-Capron presiding
- Sunday, April 14: Palm Sunday services start at 10:15 a.m. and feature multiple choirs. Youth Choir will be joined by the Chancel Choir as we remember Christ’s joyous arrival into Jerusalem. The service ends on a more solemn note as we prepare for Holy week.
- Thursday, April 18: Maundy Thursday Supper and Service at 6:30 p.m. A light supper of soup and bread will be served prior to a brief service of hand washing and communion in the sanctuary. Solemn music of the day will be performed by the Chancel Choir with violinist, Rev. Rubier-Capron. Please call the church at 973-239-3561 to let them know what soup you might be bringing.
- Friday April 19: Good Friday Children’s workshop from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Four hours of fun for children Pre-K through 4th grade. Music, crafts, food and the annual Easter Egg Hunt. $10 per child/$25 per family. Registration is online at https://www.fpvchristianed.org/workshop-registration. Join us for the annual tradition!
- Friday, April 19: Noontime service of prayer. A brief and solemn service that recounts the last days of the life of Christ.
- Sunday, April 21: Easter Service at 10:15 a.m. will feature multiple choirs and special guest musicians. Music will be integral in this service of joy as we celebrate the resurrection.
The church’s thrift shop will be open on Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.. (Please use the parking lot entrance; thrift shop is down the stairs.)