- Sunday, April 9: Palm Sunday services start at 10:15 a.m. and feature multiple choirs. Joyful Noise and Sacred Singers (Youth Choirs) will be joined by the Chancel Choir while processing with a Fanfare for Palm Sunday. Other special music throughout the service will include Now Sing We All Hosanna and Eternal Life.
- Thursday, April 13: Maundy Thursday Supper and Service at 6:30 p.m. A light supper of soup and bread will be served prior to a brief service of hand washing and communion in the sanctuary. Solemn music of the day will be performed by the Chancel Choir with violinist, Rev. Lynn Rubier-Capron, flutist, Liz Hathaway and bass, Albert Weber and featured soloist tenor Eric Burgos. Please call the church at 973-239-3561 to let them know what soup you might be preparing/bringing.
- Friday, April 14: Good Friday Children’s workshop from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Four hours of fun for children Pre-K through 4th grade. Music, crafts, food and the annual Easter Egg Hunt. $10 per child/$25 per family. Join us for the annual tradition!
- Friday, April 14: Noontime service of prayer. A brief and solemn service that recounts the last days of the life of Christ.
- Sunday, April 16: Easter Service at 10:15 a.m. will feature multiple choirs, trumpet and timpani. Music will be integral in this service of joy and will conclude with an all congregation sing of Handel’s Hallelujah chorus.
The church’s thrift shop will be open on Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Please use the parking lot entrance; thrift shop is down the stairs.)