Website: (none given)
Social media: Facebook
Christopher Piccuirro is a relative newcomer to Verona. A 2001 graduate of the Stevens Institute of Technology, Piccuirro is currently a senior software engineer at an Internet telephony company.
Christopher Piccuirro’s responses to MyVeronaNJ.com’s candidate questions:
- Question 1: What do you consider to be the major issue facing Verona and what would you do about it if elected?
- Question 2: Name one Verona ordinance or regulation that should be eliminated and why.
- Question 3: What has been your most rewarding volunteer service experience, in or out of Verona, and why?
- Question 4: What question do you find yourself being asked most frequently by prospective voters and how do you handle it?
- Question 5: Speeding is a quality of life problem on many Verona streets. How would you appeal to your fellow Verona residents to get them to slow down?
- Question 6: What is the appropriate staffing level for a town like Verona and what would you do to get us there?