On May 22, Hobcaw Cafe turns two years old and the Grove Avenue restaurant is sharing its celebration with Verona’s residents. Here are the birthday specials happening from today, Tuesday May 15, through Sunday May 27:
- A free piece of birthday cake for every customer (the cake will be strawberry shortcake)
- $2 off breakfast orders of $5 or more
- $2 off lunch entree salads and sandwiches
- $10 off every catering purchase of $50 or more
- A free heavy duty reusable grocery bag (perfect for fitting a catered food item) with any purchase during these dates.
Birthdays also bring futures and Hobcaw Cafe has some plans for the summer to keep Verona’s residents relaxed and stress free. Hobcaw offers free delivery and will gladly deliver dinner to you at the Verona Community Pool. If you’re planning to eat at home, but it’s too hot to cook, you can call ahead to Hobcaw and pick up dinner on the way home. Some of their most popular heat-avoiding meals are the Harvest salad, pulled pork dinner (complete with rolls and coleslaw), Cobb salad, tuna or chicken salad, macaroni and cheese, and fresh fruit platters. The menu is here.