Six students from Verona have been named to the Dean’s list for the fall semester 2011 at Syracuse University. They attend several colleges within the University:
- Emily Ramon (College of Visual and Performing Arts)
- Stephanie Liggeri (S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications)
- Luke Sheehan (L.C. Smith College of Engineering and Computer Science)
- Christina Braschi (College of Arts and Sciences)
- David Oster (College of Arts and Sciences)
- Araba Sapara-Grant (College of Arts and Sciences)
Chartered in 1870 as a private, coeducational institution of higher education, Syracuse University is propelled by the bold idea of Scholarship in Action—education that is not static, but the living expression of insight that drives change. As a leading national research university of more than 19,000 full- and part-time students from all 50 states and 90 countries, it is a place where students become leaders, teachers, and collaborators and where the community is continually impacted by the energy of new ideas.